May 23, 2017
Temporary, Temporary to Permanent
- Operate a FULL SERVICE BAR.
- Greet customers and present beverage menus.
- Make recommendations and answer all related inquiries.
- Check identification of customers to verify they are of legal drinking age.
- Take orders from serving staff or directly from customers.
- Respond promptly to requests from customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- $9-$12/hr depending on the job.
- Can be supplemental to other bar tending jobs.
- At least 6 months serving experience.
- Must be able to carry a tray.
- Natural hair color, no facial piercings, no visible tattoos.
- Clean background.
- Solid Black dress pants, shoes, socks, belt and tie.
- White long sleeve button down dress shirt.
- Positive attitude and great customer service experience.
- Tips Certification is required.
- Own Reliable Transportation a plus.